Lemon Oil Sticker Removal
If you’ve ever purchased a brand new vase, bowl, or candle, you’ve most likely had to deal with the struggle of removing tough adhesive. Luckily, Doterra Lemon essential oil is an excellent resource for removing even the most stubborn of glues.
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 5 drops Lemon essential oil
- 1 cup water
- Cleansing wipe or towel
- For sticker removal, first peel off the parts of the sticker that will come off easily. If paper remnants are left behind, the solution should still be able to soak through.
- Combine baking soda, Lemon, and water in a small bowl or dish.
- Apply mixture to sticky surface and let soak for 2-5 minutes.
- Use a damp towel or cleansing wipe to remove adhesive easily.
Note: Lemon essential oil can also be used on its own to remove adhesive by applying one or two drops to an adhesive surface.